Monday, June 2, 2008

Dates 2-4...

Man, who knew finding a date would be so stressful! Friday during the day, I had no idea who I was going to be going out with...nada...no clue. I'm still sifting through my e-mails too, so I haven't had a chance to respond to anyone there. So, I go to a co-worker and I'm like, 'do you have anyone that I can just go on a speed date with?' He mentions to me that there's a guy who's playing at Smith's Olde Bar that would not mind at all. (I will call this guy Jack Black). I'm like yay, hooray! Haha...so, I leave work, get ready and head up to Smith's. I get there...sit with the guy I already know, who proceeds to shout out to Jack Black that I'm his date...while he's playing! So Jack banters with me about us being on a date...we joke from a far and he finishes playing. He's actually pretty good. After he was finished, we went and grabbed a table so it would be like a legitimate date. We engaged in pretty good conversation (which I was sort of surprised about). He took my number and I left to go to Dreamz to do my Friday night ritual. So Friday=success!

Me with Jack Black below:



So, Saturday rolls around....And we all know that I've been hanging with volleyball players all week...blah blah...and "Spike" had been hanging out in the group. Very attractive...great body! =p Of course I want to take him on one of my little dates. We decide on the pool and Margaritas...soooo hot outside! So that meant I got to see him without a shirt! Yum! We did the pool for a couple of hours, chatted, laughed...threw x's over each other's head (inside joke)...and then headed to the AVP, where we watched some more volleyball and had a couple more drinks...ended the date with a hug (yeah, no smooch haha) and that was that.

Me and Spike...super tall! (Sorry, I forgot to get one without the shirt, but e-mail me if you want his Myspace page =p)



And then Sunday...there was Miami. I know that some of you guys have e-mailed saying he's a player and poser, but he's not that at all. He is so sweet and so fun to be around. Ok..so Miami had to leave Sunday, so I wanted to make sure I sqeezed in a date. I met him at the hotel he was staying at and we ended up walking to Hooters (yes, my idea...one of my favorite places). We sat and talked and laughed for a good hour and a half. We get along so well...I love his personality. After that, walk back to the hotel and just hung out/talked for another hour and he left for the airport. It was sad to see him him go...I think if he lived here, I would keep going on dates with him. Oh well. The Miami is cool =p



And...late Sunday...I did end up at Cuddles place =p

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Jack Black" - love it! I laughed my butt off when I saw that picture. He's a great guy, great musician, and so much fun. Hope you had fun on your date with him!

Anonymous said...

Cuddles is totally HOT... I can see why you go back to him!

Anonymous said...

ha! I love how you sneak that in (about cuddles)...
and then don't say anything else about it.
Hope you are having fun!

Anonymous said...

Have more value in yourself. We don't have to know that you spend the night at their house & hint that more than kissing happened. Makes you look very easy and why do you want that for thousands to see?

Anonymous said...

jack black guy is the hottest jack black look-a-like i've ever seen. :)

Anonymous said...

Kelli sounds like kind of a prude... you are 22, do what you want and don't listen to her! BTW, I think that Miami and Cuddles are hot.

Anonymous said...

Jack Black is a cutie!!

Bagel said...

I've known "Jack Black" for years! I was so surprised to see him on here (in a good way). He's incredibly intelligent and witty.

Anonymous said...

Cuddles is hottie!!! It's between Cuddles and Miami so far.

Anonymous said...

It looks like you are having so much fun! I think Kelli is just jealous! I think that Cuddles and Miami are Hot and Sweet! Have the time of your life, you are young! :-)