Thursday, June 12, 2008

Date 13...

...was with "Prince Charming." Haha..I think one of the first texts I got from this guy said 'get ready to meet the man of your dreams." I thought that was cute. I ended up having a really good time with this guy. Went up to Atkins Park in Cumming because he lives on the Lake. Ordered me a Jager Bomb from the get go, which was impressive. Had some delicious food and great conversation. It wasn't uncomfortable at all. Both have the same sarcasm and some of the conversation was pretty heavy for the first date, but I think it worked. He was definitely a fun guy!! Laughed the ENTIRE TIME!

Group Hug! Haha:



Hilarious:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

he doesn't look like your type!! The purple shirt was gutsy too!

Anonymous said...

I <3 guys who can pull off feminine colors like pink and PURPLE! He's Hot!

emilia said...

haha aww he looks boyishly cute.

Anonymous said...

Kelly is a good guy! lol he would say that!