Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Date 18...

...was with a guy I went on a couple of dates with before I met my ex. I'm going to nickname him "Ernest!" haha...we ended up going bowling at 300 Atlanta, which was a blast! I gave him the name Ernest on the big score screen and I was Elma for the night! I won the first game, and he won the last two (even though the third game he only beat me by a point and I came from behind! haha..making excuses for losing!) We ate pizza and had a couple of drinks which made it a typical "bowling" night out. After that, we met up with some mutual friends at Bluefin (a sushi place off Peachtree). Hung out there for a bit and picked up and went to Beluga, off of Piedmont, I think. Again, just hung out with people we mutually knew and had a great time. We both agreed with each other that we will be good friends, since we lost contact during my relationship. I'm not sure I felt anything more than friendship, but it was a great night nonetheless! =)

Me with Ernest (the bowling league champ!):

19 comments:

Amy said...

Hey Wendy! Love the outfit is is sooo cute! Did you get that at the new H&M!!? Love the clutch too! Good luck with all your dates!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Amy. I wish you would give the fashi... I agree with Amy. I wish you would give the fashion run down on your clothing from each picture!! I want that top!

Anonymous said...

Oh good lord. Wendy he is a No-No... every girl in... Oh good lord. Wendy he is a No-No... every girl in Atlanta knows that. You're WAY too good for him. He just wants one thing. You're an amazing girl and dont need to be hanging with a guy like him.

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy! I listen to you everyday so I feel like ... Hi Wendy! I listen to you everyday so I feel like I kinda know ya. Anyway I heard you say that some girls were being really immature and rude about this dating adventure your doing. I think it's great, your living out every single girls dream, to go on a bunch of dates, do fun new things and meet amazing new guys! Don't listen to all the haters (we all know how mean girls can be). Also have to say that so far cuddles is my favorite!!!

Anonymous said...

WHO CARES ABOUT THE OUTFITS!! THAT GUY IS A STUD!!

Anonymous said...

HEY! I HAVE THAT SHIRT! MINE WAS FROM CHARLOTTE RUSSE!!!! VERY CUTE!!

Unknown said...

Hi Wendy!! Please tell me (only)...where did you get that clutch?

Anonymous said...

The clutch is from H & M!! They have a couple of different colors to choose from too! =)

Anonymous said...

You are so pretty!! Im still thinking Cuddles and Mr. Jack for sure! Have fun.

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful...These guys are so lucky to have your company for even a split second...Hope you know I am borrowing that top you're wearing soon! :)

emilia said...

you look great in the pic! cute shirt!

Anonymous said...

Girl you are hot!

Anonymous said...

I enjoy listening to you on the Bert show each day. I like your sense of style and the fact that you are having fun with your 30 dates in 30 days.

The shirt that you have on is just fabulous.

My favorite out of all the guys so far is Jack.

Anonymous said...

Nevermind the guy, where'd you get that shirt?

Anonymous said...

The shirt came from Charlotte Russe =)

Anonymous said...

Haha, You and Ernest's picture made it up here :P See you look great someone said :) oh wait someone did say Ernest was a stud...

Anonymous said...

Wendy..who is that guy??..I see him out all the time hes hot!

Anonymous said...

Not getting a vibe from this guy, but hope you had a great time on your date...And you are just so cute and always so well put together :o)

Anonymous said...

He's cute...but please tell him that if he is going to wear a baseball cap backwards that he needs to get a fitted one!