Monday, June 16, 2008

Date 14-16...

Date 14 was a lunch date...which I thought would be just chill. The guy gave me flowers, which was really sweet. But, the conversation was kind of awkward. I was a little uncomfortable. It was a quick lunch though...ate...and said our goodbyes. Not even 5 mins after leaving, I get a text saying 'thanks for picking him...he hoped that he could see me again soon.' That was ok...but a couple hours later I get another text asking 'if I wanted to hang out later that night and keep it low key and watch a movie.' And that's when it got awkward. I dunno. I spent maybe 35 mins on the date and to be asked to hang out that night was kind of uncomfortable. I don't want this blog to sound mean, just being honest.



Date 15 and 16...

...one was at Hooters, since I was judging a bikini contest there. Pretty chill...ate some fried pickles, YUM!! Watched girls in bikinis, a guys fantasy date haha. But no real chemistry besides being friends. (And yes, I think everyone knows this guy from the clubs...he's fun!) =)

Me with my Hooters date:



Date 16...was also with a guy I already knew. Went to Moe's after work, had good conversation. But he is just out of a relationship and still has feelings for the other girl, so I don't think I wouldve had a shot even if I had any sort of connection. But it was still fun! =)

(I had to post this fast so I could get Mr. Sawyer posted, but I will upload the rest of the pictures before I get out of here today!)

4 comments:

lgutu said...

Hmm..I think I know him..and I think he had a girlfriend.. haha

Anonymous said...

Where is the date with South Side?

Unknown said...

I work with him. I am willing to bet I even know where you met him at lol!!

Unknown said...

I know where you met him Wendy lol!!! I actually work with him :)