Friday, June 20, 2008

Date 20...

...was a lunch date with a friend of a friend. He was older than what I had set as my parameters, but it ended up being a fun lunch date! He kind of looked like Johnny Knoxville (I don't think the picture shows it because it's goofy, but there are some similarities). We went to to a bar type place for lunch, which was chill. He made me laugh the entire time! Very quick witted! I don't think you can have a bad date if you're laughing the whole time, right? But that was the just of the date...he brought me back to work and that was that.

Us being goofs in the parking lot:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i used to set age parameters also (i'm 21) but my boyfriend is 33 and i have never been happier! there are benefits you dont think about that come with men that age, like they are usually much more gentlemanly. he always opens the door for me, pulls out my chair, etc. anyhoo this guy looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun guy..but I get the "friend" from both of you just from the picture. :o)