Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Date 5...

...who I will call "Gentleman." I met him through a friend and I feel like this was the first legitimate date. Thought was put in for sure! So we decided on Meehan's and met up there. He brought me a single long-stemmed white rose, which was SOOOO sweet! I can't ever remember getting a flower on a date before. He held the door open for me and everything. (Chivalry hasn't died completely). We sit on the patio and have a fantastic dinner and conversation. I had a couple of glasses of wine...yum! He even ended up paying, which I definitely didn't expect. I had money ready and everything. So that was sweet. After dinner, we went and grabbed a couple of drinks at Taco Mac and just hung out some more. Great date! Tonight, I'm going out with "Tommy Lee!" He's A LOT different than these other guys and I think you may be shocked that I would be attracted to this type of guy...we'll see how it goes!

By the way, thank everyone who has commented! =)

He was shy to have his picture taken:



Blurry, but maybe the camera had some drinks too...hehe:

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Wendy,

You look much older than your early 20's!!! By the way, when you meet someone it is "through" a friend, not "threw", like I threw the ball. It's a good thing you are on radio!

Anonymous said...

Got it changed, thanks! =)

Anonymous said...

Wendy
You look beautiful in every pic. Even with the drunken camera, you're looking good! Take care girl!

Anonymous said...

First I would like to ask, why is "wehate" being so rude? Hm?
Anyway, I work at Meehan's I wish I would have been there when y'all were up there. I love the show and I think it's great you are doing this. It sounds fun. I wish I could do something like this. : )

Amber said...

That was really sweet that he gave you a rose, opened doors and paid for your dinner! It's hard to find guys our age that do that kind of stuff...which is why I'm dating a guy who is 35! ;) Glad you had fun and I can't wait to see this "Tommy Lee" hehe!

Have fun tonight!!

Anonymous said...

Hey grammer cop, get over yourself! Wendy, sounds like this one was too nice for your taste. You do seem to love the bad ones!! You need to blog about what cuddles thinks of all this dating.

MOgirl said...

Props to you Wendy and good luck with everything! So far your boy choices have been impressive :) I'm a fan of "Jack Black" and "Cuddles" but I'm anxious to hear about "Tommy Lee." Lol...the bad boy motif will get you everytime..have fun!

smileitmakesyouhappy said...

I think you look great - and definitely early 20's! I agree that it seems you are more attracted to the wild ones...

Maybe after the 30 day experiment these guys could have the option of getting a different date with a listener who wants the qualities in a guy that you think matches what you say their individual qualities are? It might help you to move on, just knowing that they still have a chance to get a great girl through this experience...

I don't know who's idea this was, but it is really cool and sounds like you are having some great fun!

Anonymous said...

why are all these guys white?!

Obama is our next candidate..:)

put a little spice in life. oh and most latino's are white people too altho you get a point for culture! hah!

ROCK ON, WENDY!

Anonymous said...

I love when girls act shocked when guys open doors for them and do things like pay for dinner. I'm convinced girls typically settle for losers...

-B

Anonymous said...

Wendy,
You look HOT in any picture you take. As for "spelling bee" maybe they need to go back and read your blog... you used the word "THROUGH" CORRECTLY!!! Dumbass!