Monday, June 9, 2008

Date 8...

...was great! Sorry it has taken me a second to update this thing. Date 8 was with Braker Bob! He picked me up from the station and opened the car door for me. Inside was 2 little presents which I thought was so sweet! I didn't know they were for me at first. I'm a fan of the Bengals, so he got me a stuffed little Bengal tiger and a football in Bengals color which was very thoughtful. So we get in the car and take off up to Andretti (which is a Go-Karting place up in Roswell). We got lost, which was funny, but we did make it eventually. When we got there, it was off to the races. We did a round of karting and I think I came in first, right Bob? =p Haha...it was a blast! Then, we got some food in the restaurant they had there. It was a blast. Something outside the normal dinner and drinks. Great date!

Umm...I don't think I realized all the strapes were in my face!



We are posing by the car tire...tried to keep with the theme:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's cute...but doesn't look like your type.