Thursday, June 5, 2008

Date 7...

...was with "Super Crunch." I call him that because we went to a Oriental Express and that's a sushi roll hehe. This was the first date going in completely blind. The conversation was good, but I don't think there was a real attraction on my part, which I think is kind of important. But like I said, the conversation was good and the food was fantastic! I had a delicious Texas roll...shrimp tempura, lettuce and honey mustard! AMAZING combo! Mr. Crunch even called ahead saying it was my birthday and they came out and sang a song to me, haha! It was sweet. And the cake was yum! People even said Happy Birthday when I was leaving, which was hilarious! I just didn't feel any real chemistry with Super Crunch. But I appreciated the date! =)

Super Crunch and me:

18 comments:

vickie said...

your sooo picky, super crunch is a hottie. I would go out with him.

vickie said...

I have never had a guy call ahead and tell them it was my birthday, that is so thoughtful.

Gatech2009 said...

Wendy would you mind telling us when a guys pays for everything on your date? It would be very helpful for women to know what to expect. Men will also get an idea how women feel about this by reading women's comments to your blog.

Anonymous said...

he wore that to the date. um no.

Anonymous said...

You talked more about the food then the guy. I can tell you didnt like him that much. :)

Unknown said...

i agree with vickie, he is hot and that is totally awesome that he planned that. What was wrong?

Amber said...

Yah I don't find him attractive either, and you always have to have that initial attraction! But I'm glad he provided good conversation!

Anonymous said...

You aren't too picky..if there's no attraction it's not fare for you or him to try and force it.

Anonymous said...

I don't think I could date a grown man wearing a shirt with a dog on it....kinda creaps me out

Anonymous said...

He is wearing a t-shirt w/ a dog on it?

Unknown said...

u guys look cute together...

Anonymous said...

Stick with Cuddles; he's the one!

Anonymous said...

Guys should pay for the date if they ask you out once your out of college. In college when money is tight you should atleast offer to go halfzees.

Anonymous said...

Martin is SOOO my type...I agree with you Vickie. I would definitely go out with him!

Anonymous said...

super crunch is hot!! (although I must say the shirt is lame) I def would give him a chance.

Anonymous said...

A couple of things...

1. He is NOT hot.

2. T-Shirt is BRUTAL.

3. Date sounds SUPER corny.

Anonymous said...

for all the anonymous haters. if you ever watched tv, you would know this guy is wearing a meaty shirt and it is PIMP. It is a BB shirt.

Anonymous said...

He does look like a hottie... I would go out with him and THEN some!

- Ray Jack