Friday, June 20, 2008

Date 19...

...was with a guy I met out at Club Dreamz, when I was doing a broadcast. Just kind of made eye-contact that night and got his number. Three weeks later, we're on a date. We went to Aquaknox for dinner...I think he was nervous at first, but then got more comfortable as the night went on. I don't think he was "himself" in the beginning. But dinner was awesome, got into good conversation on where we were from, about out families, etc. I don't know if there was any chemistry or not, but he was very nice! Would definitely recommend him for the ladies of Atlanta as well.

Car picture OLE!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

so...how do we get in touch with the guys that you recommend to the ladies of atlanta? haha

Anonymous said...

I can't believe nobody has posted a comment about him yet. I love his dimples...so cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow...he is incredibly cute! Smile is amazing =D

Anonymous said...

he is a cutie!

Peachy said...

wow! what a hottie!

Meg said...

Hot Stuff!! Love the dimples! It's one of my weaknesses! :)

Anonymous said...

Wendy...no offense honey but it's no wonder you are having bad luck with dating...you are not picking the right guys!!! This guy looks super sweet and HELLO...did you have your blinders on that night-such HOTNESS!!