Thursday, June 12, 2008

Date 12...

...so I apologize for not having new info up in a timely manner, but I'm exhausted! haha...anyways...date 12 was an e-mailed one. I'll call him Penny Loafer because I remember him telling a story about them =p We ended up at Twisted Taco, one of my favorite places ever! Had a couple of drinks...I ate some queso...we talked. And I ran into an ex boyfriend...one from 3 years ago, which was ironic. It was kind of uncomfortable, but Monday Trivia saved the day. Played that for a couple of rounds...go Team Pannus! Haha..that was our team name. I was exhausted, so left at the beginning of Round 3. He was nice guy, just don't know if he was my type. But I would recommend him out there for the ladies of Atlanta. =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice looking guy! How is it us women of Atlanta get in touch with him??

Peachy said...

I bet your ex is super jealous of all these hotties you are going out with! I'm proud of you for getting out there and showing the guys that we can have a good time!

Anonymous said...

he is absolutely gorgeous! With the lady who said below, how do we get in touch? lol