Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Dates 22-29...Conclusion coming soon!

Dates 28 and 29 Below: Both of these were speed dates at a concert I went to on Wednesday night. At this point, I was ready to be done with this dating experience. Haha..it really took at toll, which is why I've been slacking on getting the blog posted.

I'll call date 29 "Artist." He paints, which I thought was really cool. We went and sat on a couch outside the venue and just chatted. He was funny...and now he owes me a painting! Haha...it was fun...(I caught him off guard in the pic)
Date 28...Again, I was at the concert and just chatted. Another speed date OLE!

Date 27...Was with good ole Johnny O! We ended up at delicious Applebees. He is such a genuine, nice guy. Seriously, it was his birthday the day we went out on our lunch date. I got him a present...but he would NOT let me pay for lunch, even though it was his birthday! I need to find him a good girl! Any takers?

Date 26...was with a guy I am calling Mr. Burns...haha...he said he got sunburnt easily! =) We went to Twisted Taco and had some delicious food and a drink. He's a super good guy...very sweet! Definitely a great catch.

*Forgot to upload the pic of 25, but needed to get these posted ASAP*

Date 24...was with a guy I'm calling "JT." I'm calling him this because I asked him what he did for a living, and he told me he was in a boy band. It kind of threw me off, but it was hilarious! I met his sisters (on the right) the past Thursday at Twisted Taco. They wanted me to go out with "JT" who was in town from Philly. We ended up at Park Tavern on Sunday. It was such an awesome day...we ate outside...had great conversation! (Definitely a great date place). He was funny and we got along great! His sisters ended up joining us about an hour and a half later...and we all had a couple of drinks! His sisters are sooooo much fun! It just sucks he doesn't live here. =(

Date 23...was another speed date...he is such a sweetheart!

Date 22...is definitely recognizable...I'll call him "DJ" cause that's what he does. Needed a date for the night and he was there!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wendy, for date 24 which one is JT?? I hope it's the guy on the left he's so cute. He looks like he should be in a boy band! Love his shades! You two look great together!

Anonymous said...

OMG! I totally know date 24's sisters! They are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Are you sure #24 isn't in a Man band? He doesn't look like a boy.

Anonymous said...

I say Mr. Miami. I met him this weekend and is great. He plays volleyball with my big brother. Fun times with Mr. Miami :)

Anonymous said...

Which guy in that pic is JT?

Anonymous said...

Haha, I should have clarified Date #24..."JT" is on the left! The guy in the middle was our waiter who spoke Spanish to us! Haha...it was fun! =) Thanks for the nice comments so far!

Rachel said...

i'm a taker on going out with johnny o!

Sara said...

I would definitely give Johnny O a chance! He also is the one I won my Bon Jovi/Daughtry tickets from!

Amber said...

Yah you could tell you were getting tired of all the dating...but hey now it's out of your system and you get to see how things with you and "cuddles" progress...right?!?! :-) Glad you had fun with it...it was fun reading along with you! Take care Wendy!!

Anonymous said...

I would go on a date with Johnny O...he has great eyes!

Anonymous said...

I went to high school with Mikhail, date #...23? A sweetheart indeed.

Anonymous said...

Was Southside Steve #30?! Let's hear all about it!

Anonymous said...

jt is a cutie. my fav overall is tommy lee though.

Anonymous said...

You are by far the most annoying person on the show. The only annoying person actually.
You should try growing up because your complex is apparent to many of the listeners. Every other word that comes out of your mouth is "drunk" every night. Earn some respect as an adult. Without you the show would be flawless.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

hi wendy,
thanks for the update. ignore the haters, but i will give you something constructive. when you commit to doing something and you have people going along with the process with you, it's best to put forth the effort to continue and follow through and finish the process. you seemed to get tired of the process, but it's something you said you would do for 30 days (including the blog). your effort really fell off in the end and that's not the way to be successful when other people are invested.

Anonymous said...

Screw the haters you are awesome Wendy.

Emily said...

I watched you take a pic with #28 at the concert!! Hehe...the show was awesome!