Monday, October 29, 2007

JEFF'S OFTEN-REQUESTED HALLOWEEN STORY

In 2005, Jessica and I went to Savannah for Halloween. The following story is true, and happened during our visit. I told it on the air right after our visit, and a replay is requested each Halloween. I think we are replaying it this year, on Wednesday.

Jessica and I arrived in Savannah about 4 p.m. on Friday. We checked into our hotel and lounged around for a couple of hours. We had dinner reservations at 8:30, and while Jessica was getting dressed, I went down to the hotel lobby to work on the computer. The only proper desk in the lobby was the concierge desk, and it was vacant. I took a seat and started tapping away on my laptop. A few minutes later, a woman came up to me, and thinking I worked for the hotel, asked me if I would be willing to recommend her husband's Savannah ghost tours. I explained to her that I wasn't the concierge, but in turn asked her if her husband had any availability for late that evening. She set Jessica and I up for a tour after our dinner ...

http://www.jeffdauler.com/

No comments: