Wednesday, October 10, 2007

From Jenn: The more I learn, the less I know


This concept is becoming clearer to me in just the last couple of days. A few randoms...
To begin, I just read Jeff's blog and for the first time realized that the video game everyone on the planet is addicted to right now is spelled "Wii" and not "Wee."
Next, I learned from friends that adopting a baby is a simultaneously slow and fast process. You wait, wait, wait and then in an instant, you are parents.
I would like to learn and apply this quote I read today to my life: "Having a plan is not necessarily a good idea." - Napoleon
No matter how loud I play the music, I can't drown out my thoughts.
The more I think I know myself, the less certain I am of who that is. It's refreshing, exciting even and yet unstable, frightening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way. Y'all have described it as a quarter life crisis, but a few years past that. Maybe it's a twenties thing? (Yes, I know you're 30, but still)...