Thursday, December 6, 2007

Bert's Kissing Technique

Caliente Kiss

This kissing technique was told to me by a friend. He said it will totally spice up your love life for at least 24 hours! I was skeptical but gave it a try anyway. I can give you a 100% endorsement that the "final results" will be spectacular.

Here is the technique:

First of all, you have to tell your kissing partner what you're doing or it'll never work. The mere fact that you're actually taking complete control of the next few minutes makes this technique instantly hot.

Gently but firmly hold their head or face in your hands. Don't be overpowering but be in control. With both your mouths slightly open and lips parted get VERY, VERY close to each other's mouths without really touching. Get so close that you can actually feel each other's breath. Occasionally lightly brush lips. Just hold this position with your eyes closed. But DO NOT KISS!

Now, this is where it might bet a little awkward but it's key. Hold this position but don't sit still! Feel free to move your heads around a little just like you would if you were really kissing. In other words gentle guide her/his face back and forth as though you WERE kissing. But DON'T kiss. Enjoy the incredible intimacy of being so close and almost kissing but not quite.

And here's the important part: Hold this for a few minutes! Not 30 seconds. But continue the technique for like 3 or 4 minutes. Breathe softly on each other. Brush lips. Occasionally lick their lip lightly. If you're advanced a quick nibble/tug on the lower lip might work. But again, DO NOT KISS!

Then finally, after you can't stand it anymore move in for the most amazing kiss ever!

Always remember through this kiss that real art is in the tease of it all. For guys, when you think you've gone three minutes you probably should go one more minute. You'll know if it's working because you'll be able to feel her/his breathe getting deeper and deeper. Feel her/his cues. At that point, still DON'T kiss. Go a little longer. THE ART OF THIS IS IN THE TEASE. Trust me.

Now GET'ER DONE!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bert, I kept missing you explaining the kissing technique since you always drag things out and I have to go to work. However I am a little disappointed in this blog. Is there something missing? Where is the actual kissing technique? This is just a pre-curser which does sound hot but if the guy is a bad kisser then all the pre-hottness disappears. Disappointed again.

Anonymous said...

My guy is the BEST KISSER EVER!!! But, I wanted to have some fun and try it on him. Well..I think it lasted about 5 seconds and he couldn't resist. He wouldn't let me finish the tease and I couldn't resist the great kisses he gives me. They are the most passionate kisses I've ever experienced in my life. And he taste great. By the way, another suggestion that I find is a big turn on for him is if I like the underside of this tongue....drives him wild...TRY IT!

Anonymous said...

Hey Bert, I read the kissing technique and i have always done that. Being a Scorpio, we are known for our sensuality. I always like to be in control. So men love when you tease them like that. It is a total turn on and it makes the loving making even more intense.

Brandy said...

Thanks Bert this is awesome, now I can get him done "Yeah baby" We love to kiss all the time, and now I will give it to him a lil something different. lol

Anonymous said...

I would suggest sucking on an altoid before doing this. It always makes things a little more intense ;)....

Anonymous said...

Sounds interesting. Too bad my boyfriend was listening, and called it a waste of time :( He doesn't like to kiss much as it is...but I love it. Oh well...maybe one day. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Bert,
I have to say that my boyfriend is a wonderful kisser, but I decided to try it anyways so I told him what I was going to do step by step and at first he thought I was messing with him, and started to laugh. but later on at bed time he turned it around on me. And it was the BEST EVER!!!!! Thanks for the tips I think it is important to always keep it spicey!

Anonymous said...

yeah... i gotta say i didn't know this was a big secret. LOL it's kinda part of my routine... like the previous poster i was hoping for some groundbreaking actual kissing style. ( works well on all lips ;D )

Anonymous said...

Hey Bert,

I am 29 years old and I have NEVER had a passionate kiss! I know so sad. This technique sounds interesting and sounds like it could work. Ask Stacey to give you a free pass so you can help a girl out. After all, she did let you kiss Frieda!

Anonymous said...

i remember u all talking about this on the radio... and i do a similar technique but with an add-on.

i don't think this really makes u a better kisser but it increases the excitement. if you want to make it more intense... while your doing this technique, start moving one of your hands along her arm and then eventually over her body... don't touch the "sensitive areas". you have to continue the kiss tease while doing this simultaneously.

Anonymous said...

I listened the morning yall were trying to help the man who hasnt kissed his wife in four years and you explained to him this kissing technique. It sounded great but I think everyone missed the point that after he drags this whole not kissing technique for a few minutes..he's going to eventually have to kiss her and thats where he needs help! She's going to be all into it at first but when he kisses her the fire will go out! The guy needed to know how to kiss..not build up to it!

SadButTrue said...

All of this sounds GREAT...but can someone please find me a bf so I could try it... ;-)this ain't fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

Burt,
The name of this kiss in our house is "one of those"

For 20 years, either my husband or I can look at each other almost nose to nose and say "give me one of those"

Our first kiss 20 years ago was "one of those"

He walked me to my car, I was leaning against it and he leaned it and gave me the kiss.

I remember having to lock my knees!

We both know exactly what this kiss means and how it makes us feel.

By the way, he moved in my apartment a week later and we've been together ever since.

With 5 kids, there have been many quick pecks passing each other in the day to day business of life, but "one of those" means it's time for US! Even if some nights it's simple saying goodnight with the kissing your partners soul.

Now THAT'S what this kiss is all about.

Unknown said...

Well, this technique isnt exactly new for us, but I must say, it is one of the best as far as intimacy and passion goes. I'm glad you finally discovered yourself Bert... haha!

Anonymous said...

Kissing is Key to a good relationship. My 16y/o neighbor taught me to kiss when I was 14. Your technique was included in her lessons. Its intimacy that half the world never gets to experience. Knowing how to kiss and more importantly, paying attention has taken me far. I've had girlfriends ask me kiss their friends and even 1 sister. If a woman is told they don't kiss well, their stock answer is "I've never had complaints before" and usually will not change. Then, wonder why we don't kiss them much.
A bigger turn-on to your technique is to do it after sex when all of each other's juices and smells are in each other's mouths.

Anonymous said...

Hey Burt,

Like the other listner said, u kept draggin it out sooo long.
I had to be at work, and missed the entire kiss completely.
So had to learn by reading it.
I'd NEVER heard of such a sensual kiss.
WOW!!!
Next tym don't take forever.
Thnx.
:)