Thursday, May 29, 2008

Warm-Up Date...

So, I thought I was starting the whole date thing last night...but I'll just call it a date with training wheels..haha! I ended up going to see Mr. Vollyball's match that night. BUT, i ran into a couple of the guys I've been hanging out with for the past 3 nights at the same time! One of them (I'll call him Miami) has definitely impressed me with his personality and I've gotten to know him a little better just from spending more time with him. Anyways, Volleyball's match finished and we all decided to head over to Taco Mac to grab some food. On the left side was Miami..and on the right was Mr. Volleyball! AHHH! I was soooo confused on which one to give more attention to more. It was cool because I hadn't seen Volleyball for a sec...but I was digging on Miami at the same time! It was a blast none the less, but Volleyball said he wanted to take me on a REAL date, which was sweet and I'm looking forward to. I paid for my meal, said my goodbyes and that was that. Volleyball text me to tell me that he was glad to see me! EEEK! I am so giddy!

Well this morning, both boys text me and I have to say I was pretty stoked about it. I think me and Miami will have a date before he leaves this weekend, which will be fun!

DATE 1:

...is tonight! It's with cuddles...the guy who I hung out with a couple of times before. Even spent the night at his house and he was very respectful...didn't try anything, which I liked. I think tonight, it's either out for drinks or I'm going to bring food over to his new house and we'll have a pow-wow..haha...do you think I need to bring him a plant too for his new house?! Well I'll let you tomorrow what happens!

It's me and Miami! I'll have more pics up soon...(Mr. Volleyball won't be up until his date =p)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's very cute =O)

Anonymous said...

Wendy, love ya, don't wanna rain on your parade and in fairness you can't really tell how good looking a guy is in a hat but he looks like a bit of a stoner! Hope it works out with cuddle bear and only bring a plant if your planning to come back and water it because a single guy will only water it when its dead!!

Amanda said...

I'm going to live vicariously through you for a little while... :P What a hottie!

IronWoman said...

You have good taste in men Wendy. So glad these dudes turned out to be as cute as you said on the radio. Now I know I can trust your taste when you make a comment on looks. LOL.

Anonymous said...

sounds like mr. volley got a little jealous and wanted o cement a date with you quick! way to play it. both cuddles and miami are cute, btw.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know Toucher was back in the ATL.

Anonymous said...

Cuddle's isn't Cuddles anymore, is he. He is very cute, and it's a plus that you've seen him more than one occasion. Y'all would be veryy cute together. :)