Friday, May 9, 2008

Quest To Date An A-lister...

Ok so everyone feels this way at some point, so im going to go ahead and admit it: I want to date an A-lister. Or some sort of lister. I'm single now, why not start off big? Haha.

These past couple of weeks doing "Who Do You Know" on The Bert Show got me thinking how fun it would be to actually date someone in Hollywood; even if it's just a week.

I know my previous blog said 'I need a thick skin...blah blah' and to be in tabloids you need to have one, but I think it would be fun. I'll develop one quick, I think.

Hi my name's Wendy. I work at Q100. I'm 22. Single. Who's on board for my quest? =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...talk about shallow. It is painfully obvious that the only reason you got into radio is because you just want to meet "rockstars".
I mean, like, it'd be, like totally fun, like, you know??
No "A-Lister" is going to want someone with such a face for radio.
Good luck on your 30 day whore-quest to get guys to spend money on you. Whatever it takes to get a date, right?
Bravo, golf clap.

I know this comment will never get posted because you have to approve it...just like when you had to give out your phone number and the only voicemails you played on the air were idiot guys saying how "hot" you sound...get a life!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to respond to that comment...(no worries, it was posted) =)

I'm not on a whore quest. I pay for my own things and would never ask a guy to pay. If he chooses to, great; if not, that's fine for me too. I make my own money and can buy my own things.

In regards to the celebrity post, it was funny. I think everyone has a moment when they think to themselves, 'wouldn't it be fun to date a celebrity just once?' Maybe not you, but others, including my friends do. Oh well, it was on my mind and fun!

Anways, I hope your day gets better and I appreciate your input! =)

Anonymous said...

Good Lord! Whoever that was that left that post has some major problems. They need to learn how to open their minds to other ways of thinking about things! I think it is probably some girl who is jealous because she would never have the chance to go on 30 dates with 30 guys!