Wednesday, May 28, 2008

30 dates, 30 Guys...

...seems like fun right? I'm actually really nervous about it!! As most of you know, I just got out of a pretty long relationship about a month and a half ago. And I feel like I'm ready to put myself out there. I've never been that good of a dater; I'm kind of a one guy kinda girl. But this will be a new experience and one that I think I need to have in order to finally move on. Who knows, maybe even meet the man of my dreams! =p Tonight, I'm supposed to be going on with Mr. Volleyball. I'm crushing on this guy bad...haha! He's got a couple of matches to play today, but I did ask him to grab some food with me when he's done. We'll see if it happens. He said he had a hectic schedule today, but I think he can manage a little time right? =) I'm nervous and excited about this whole experience. I feel like I'm a boy...I have to do the asking out! AHHH! Haha! Well here I go. And wish me luck. I'll be updating you every day about the dates and how the guys are! Talk to y'all soon! =)

<3 Wendy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEST OF LUCK WENDY! I have to give you props for even going through this. I hope it all works out for you and be sure to keep us updated!

Anonymous said...

Wendy - Good luck! I just got out of a 9 year relationship! I am so excited to hear how it goes for you. I think I would be too nervous but listening to you reminds me that we only live once! Have fun & good luck!

Btw - I love ya'lls show & your doing great!

Anonymous said...

Wendy, your like Atlanta's own Tila Tequilla only your actually cute!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Wendy, he's a cutie!!!