Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Can You See The Signs?

Ever feel like you're on the outlook for a sign? Just something to reassure you that you are headed in the right direction or making the right decision? I know I do. And I feel that when you open yourself up to finding them, they appear right before your eyes. They are found in the kitschy-gifty-book you randomly thumb through. It shouts a message so loud, you just can't miss it. The headstone moniker in the cemetery somehow sends a message from above. The feather that lands at your feet, the song played at her funeral that pops up on your favorite TV show, the homily written and delivered passionately just for you, the black and white kittens who wander on your porch steps; all signs. I am trying not to dismiss the signs from the friend's story-telling that transforms into unintended guidance or the poignant song lyrics that remind us, we are not alone... all of them are signs, only if we are ready to see and hear them. Or only if we are brave enough to believe. Still looking for more signs in this new year... :) Jenn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.