Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Bert's Bucket List

A few weeks ago a movie came out called the "Bucket List." Two old dudes make a list of things they really want to do before they die. Here's part of my list:

Live in Brazil for a year
See a World Cup final in a country outside the United States
Learn how to play the sax
Learn how to surf well
Shape my own surfboard
Surf at sunset with both my kids
Study more Eastern Philosophy
Buy a house on the beach
Trace my wife's genealogy and take our kids to Croatia to follow her family tree
Live out of an old school, airstream trailer for a summer with my family in California
Leave a strong legacy of letters and pictures for my children
Write a hit song

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know I listen to this show every morning on my way to work and I think ya'll are just awesome. You never sieze to amaze me. Like this for example, I was surprised to know that you wanted to write a hit song Bert. Good luck with all of it, I think you can do it.